Math ▪ Science ▪ Music Theory
I offer tutoring for the following subjects at the high school level:
▪ Mathematics (Grades 7-12, IB, AP)
▪ Science (Grades 9-10)
▪ Chemistry (Grades 11-12, IB, AP)
▪ Physics (Grades 11-12, IB, AP)
I offer tutoring for the following subjects at the university level:
▪ General Chemistry
▪ Organic Chemistry
If you would like tutoring in Music Theory or related music topics, please contact me to discuss the details.
Subject not listed? Just ask!
Please note that I am currently only accepting students for online tutoring.
I am currently a teacher candidate at Queen's University, specializing in mathematics and chemistry.
Initially trained as a chemistry researcher, pianist, and composer, I have 2+ years of experience in teaching and mentoring high school and university students. Using approaches tailored to individual students, I strive to help students reach their full potential as independent, curious learners and creative, critical thinkers.
Education and Certifications
▪ B.Ed., Queen's University (anticipated 2023)
▪ M.S. in Chemistry, Northwestern University (2021)
▪ Associate of CIRTL (Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching and Learning) (2021)
▪ B.A. in Chemistry with Certificate in Piano Performance (Highest Honours), Princeton University (2019)
▪ A.R.C.T. Diploma in Piano Performance, Royal Conservatory of Music (2013)
▪ Paul Park Mathematics, Science and Technology Education Scholarship (Queen's University)
▪ William Foster Memorial Prize in Chemistry (Princeton University)
▪ Shapiro Prize for Academic Excellence (Princeton University)
▪ Gold Medal for Excellence in Theory (Royal Conservatory of Music)
If you already know what kind of tutoring you would like, please fill out this information form so that we can get started.Otherwise, feel free to contact me at: